Evolve Residential Treatment Programs
Personalized Care in a Beautiful Home
At Evolve Vanalden, teens live on-site in a sprawling, 6,000 square foot, single-story gated estate in a quiet, peaceful residential neighborhood just south of the 101. The grounds are spacious, serene, and perfect for reflection, introspection, and healing. Orange and lemon trees offer shade on hot days, and the swimming pool is just a few steps away from our back door. We’re a short drive from malls and stores, but the atmosphere is calm and soothing. Our teenagers feel like they’re in a personal, individualized recovery center designed to meet their specific therapeutic needs—because that’s exactly where they are.
Treatment can be hard work, but we know that in the right environment our teens can develop practical coping skills, learn about themselves, have fun, and build enriching new relationships. We encourage personal growth and lay the foundation for sustainable, lifelong recovery.
Custom Treatment Programs
Our teens receive solution-focused, data-driven, evidence based, results-oriented therapy. Everything we do is geared toward changing behavior and finding the right combination of therapy and support. Since no two teenagers are alike, no two treatment plans are alike. During the admissions process, we conduct a thorough assessment, establish a baseline, and create an Individual Recovery Plan based on specific needs and goals. Recovery Plans at Vanalden include a combination of the following therapeutic modes:
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Dialectical/Cognitive Therapy (MBD/CT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Individual Family Therapy
- 12-Step Support Programs
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
Our teens also take part in a wide range of innovative experiential therapies, such as:
Equine-Assisted Therapy (Horses)
Music, Art & Dance
Evolve Vanalden Staff
Photos of Our Vanalden Program
We’re located on Vanalden Avenue in Tarzana, about twenty miles west of downtown Los Angeles. We provide a safe, nurturing environment that features:
- Comfortable, well-appointed living quarters
- School area with computers, printers, and everything needed for school work, personal enrichment, and therapy assignments
- Large, open plan kitchen
- Foosball table
- Separate clubhouse for group and individual therapy sessions.
- Covered outdoor grilling area
- Fully equipped gym with free weights, treadmills, yoga accessories, and various workout equipment
- Gated swimming pool with hot tub
- Large greenspace for leisure and recreation
- On-site chef
This intimate recovery center serves a maximum of six teenagers at a time, with a 24/7 staff-teen ratio of 3:1.
Monday – Friday: 6:00 am – 10:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm