We’ll skip the standard admonishments: You shouldn’t be drinking in the first place. If you do drink, you definitely shouldn’t drive. You could hurt yourself. Or someone else. You could end up on probation, doing community service, in real adult jail, or in juvenile detention. It’s expensive. You can end up paying ridiculous amounts of […]Read More
Latest Helpful Articles & Tips
- Four Lessons for Teachers Navigating Distance Learning During COVID-19
- Six Tips to Help Therapists Transition from In-Person to Virtual Therapy
- The Virtual School Teacher: How Do You Monitor Student Mental Health During COVID-19?
- Danville and San Ramon, CA: Mental Health and Suicide Statistics for Teens
- Suicide Statistics in L.A. County: 2019
- Teens and Driving Under the Influence: One Drink is Too Many
- The Trick to Avoiding a COVID-19 Mask Induced Panic Attack
- Does My Teen Have Psychosis?