We’ll skip the standard admonishments: You shouldn’t be drinking in the first place. If you do drink, you definitely shouldn’t drive. You could hurt yourself. Or someone else. You could end up on probation, doing community service, in real adult jail, or in juvenile detention. It’s expensive. You can end up paying ridiculous amounts of […]Read More
Latest Helpful Articles & Tips
- Texting While Driving and Addiction in Teens
- New Directions: The Lived Experience of Self-Harm in Teenage Girls
- Hope In Recovery: Good News for Teens in Depression Treatment
- Do Psychiatric Medications Prescribed During Adolescence Increase Risk of Substance Abuse Later in Life?
- Long-Term Effects of Adolescent Substance Use Disorder (SUD)