We’ll skip the standard admonishments: You shouldn’t be drinking in the first place. If you do drink, you definitely shouldn’t drive. You could hurt yourself. Or someone else. You could end up on probation, doing community service, in real adult jail, or in juvenile detention. It’s expensive. You can end up paying ridiculous amounts of […]Read More
Latest Helpful Articles & Tips
- Returning to the Classroom: Six Ways to Prepare For a Successful Transition
- Can I Legally Run Away?
- The Changing Landscape of Teen Mental Health Treatment
- What is Indirect/Vicarious Trauma and How Does It Develop in Teens?
- Self-Injury Treatment Programs for Non-Suicidal Teens
- How to Rekindle a Friendship After COVID: Advice for Teens