Teen Dating Violence Warning Signs in Victims
- Unexplained bruises or injuries
- Discoloration, pain, or bleeding in, on, or around genitals
- Pain during urination or bowel movements
- Symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases. Visit the CDC website for a fact sheet on STDs.
- Abrupt changes in academic performance
- Increase in anxiety
- Mood swings
- Symptoms of depression: persistent sadness, withdrawal from friends or activities, changes in sleep patterns, loss of appetite
- Talk of suicide, suicidal behaviors, and/or self-harming behaviors
- Change in self-care: decrease in personal hygiene and attention to appearance
- New or increased alcohol or drug use
© Copyright 2020 Evolve Treatment Centers | All Rights Reserved | Sitemap
Photographs on this website use models/actors. The photographs are used for illustrative purposes only.