Evolve Calabasas Residential Treatment for Teens
At Evolve Calabasas, teens live on-site in a beautiful private home in the heart of Monte Nido, a peaceful neighborhood in the wonderful community of Calabasas, nestled in the hills of western Los Angeles County between Topanga State Park and Malibu Creek State Park. This residential treatment location offers round-the-clock supervision, support, and treatment for teens struggling with substance abuse, depression, anxiety, suicidal ideation, self-harm, and behavioral issues. Greenspace dotted with cypress, willow, and poplar trees frame comfortable outdoor recreation areas accented by vibrant red roses and hydrangea. The peaceful atmosphere and state-of-the-art amenities make our teens feel safe, comfortable and completely at home.
The residential treatment experience at Evolve is unique. Our centers are the opposite of a cold, clinical, hospital environment. They’re designed to put our teenagers at ease, so they can focus on what matters: treatment and recovery. Our residents feel like they’re in a personal, individualized recovery center designed to meet their specific therapeutic needs – because that’s exactly where they are. Treatment can be hard work, but we know that in the right environment, with the right people, our teens can develop practical coping skills, learn about themselves, have fun, and build enriching new relationships. We encourage personal growth and lay the foundation for sustainable, lifelong recovery.
Custom Treatment for Mind, Body, and Soul
Our teens receive solution-focused, data-driven, evidence-based, results-oriented therapy. Everything we do is geared toward changing behavior and finding the right combination of therapy and support. Since no two teenagers are alike, no two treatment plans are alike. During the admissions process, we conduct a thorough assessment, establish a baseline, and create an Individual Recovery Plan based on specific needs and goals. Recovery Plans at Evolve Calabasas include a combination of the following therapeutic modes:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
Our teens also take part in a wide range of innovative experiential therapies, such as:
Music, Art, & Dance
Equine-Assisted Therapy (Horses)
Photos of Our Calabasas Program
We’re ten minutes from stunning Malibu beaches, half an hour from vibrant Santa Monica, and an hour from downtown Los Angeles. We provide a tranquil, safe, nurturing environment with the following amenities:
- Comfortable, well-appointed living quarters
- Open plan home with a large, fully modern kitchen
- School area with computers, printers, and everything needed for school work, personal enrichment, and therapy assignments
- TV room for movie nights
- Dedicated spaces for therapy sessions, group time, and mindfulness activities
- Outdoor seating/eating/community areas
- Garage converted to a fully equipped gym with free weights, treadmills, elliptical trainers, weight machines, rowing machines, yoga accessories, and boxing gear
- Swimming Pool with tasteful stonework, soothing waterfall, and smooth stone slide
- On-site chef
This intimate recovery center serves a maximum of six teenagers at a time, with a 24/7 teen-staff ratio of 3:1.