Evolve Treatment Centers, accredited by CARF and The Joint Commission, offers the highest caliber of behavioral health care for adolescents 12 to 17 years old struggling with mental health issues or substance abuse.
What is Day Treatment for Teens?
Day treatment offers a flexible option for parents with teens who:
- Struggle with behavioral health issues
- Have problems that are too complex for occasional therapy or outpatient treatment
- Have problems that are not severe enough to warrant residential care.
During the summer months, day treatment gives parents peace of mind because their teen is in a structured, supervised, therapeutic setting most of the day.
How to Find Day Treatment for Your Teen
When you’re looking for support for your teenager, you have one goal in mind: getting them the best possible treatment you can.
Whether they’re living with an alcohol or substance use disorder, a mental health issue, or behavioral problems, you want to find a treatment center with the optimal combination therapeutic methods, treatment philosophy, and proven-effective outcomes:
- Therapeutic methods should be data-driven and based on solid scientific evidence.
- Treatment philosophy should resonate with you and feel like a great fit for your teen.
- Treatment outcomes should have a verifiable track record of positive results for teens.
Many parents think high-quality treatment for their teen is all-or-nothing: short of residential rehab, they’re unaware of the additional levels of care available.
If your teen struggles to maintain balance in their lives due to emotional, behavioral, or addiction issues, there’s another option: Day Treatment.
During our day treatment programs, teenagers receive a full day of evidence-based treatment but continue living at home.
Day treatment can be the perfect option for teens transitioning from a residential treatment program or those who need more structure than a typical outpatient program or private psychotherapy.
Compassionate, Teen-Focused Care
We support teens living with:
- Substance abuse
- Bipolar-disorder symptoms
- Mood/personality disorders
- Self-harming behavior
- Suicidal ideation
- Dual diagnoses
- Other mental-health/behavioral issues
Professional Staff Specializing in Adolescent Issues
Upon admission, teens receive a complete psychological assessment. Our experienced team of physicians, nurses, and counselors then collaborate with your family and teen to create an individualized treatment plan that meets their specific needs.
Day Treatment Plans at Evolve include:
- 5-6 hours or treatment per day, 5 days a week.
- 2 individual therapy sessions a week
- 1 family therapy session a week
- 1 psychiatry session a week
- Academic support as needed
- Therapeutic groups: Seeking Safety, Client-Centered Group, 12-Step Panel
- Multifamily Groups, Parent Support Groups, and Family Dinners
- Experiential Therapies: Hiking, Meditation, Yoga, Music, Art, Dance, Drama, Social Outings, Physical Fitness
The Right Treatment at the Right Time
At Evolve, we specialize in adolescent issues and understand what teens need to make positive changes that can last a lifetime.
It starts with a phone call.
Our admissions counselors are standing by, ready to listen.
If your teen is suffering as a result of their emotional, behavioral, or addiction issues, you can take action today to help ease their pain.
Treatment works – and the sooner your teen receives treatment, the better. Evidence shows that treatment is most effective when teens receive an accurate diagnosis and enter treatment right away.