Evolve Treatment Centers is looking for passionate and enthusiastic MFT/MSW Associates to join our team and grow with us! This position offers the opportunity for full-time employment and the opportunity to accrue hours towards your MFT/MSW license.
Associates would work out of our beautiful 6-bed adolescent residential treatment center located in Gilroy. Our team provides the highest caliber of residential treatment to adolescents struggling with addiction and mental illness. Our ideal candidate is dedicated, responsible, flexible and willing to adjust to the ever-changing nature of adolescent treatment. Many of our past Associates have gone on to be promoted to a Primary Therapist position and our goal is to help develop you into a confident and effective Therapist.
In this role, you will act as support to the Primary Therapists and entire clinical team. This can include conducting Biopsychosocial at intake, individual and family sessions, case management, and discharge planning. In addition to these clinical responsibilities, the position will include running weekly therapeutic groups and providing skills coaching in the milieu.
Primary Duties Include:
- Provide direct care and supervision to clients in the milieu
- Assist and support Primary Therapists
- Oversee family visitation on Sundays
- Provide one-to-one support for clients and their families
- Maintain vigilance and awareness of the peer community dynamic while monitoring the behavior, activities and safety of the clients
- Perform biopsychosocial assessments on clients
- Conduct and facilitate psychoeducation groups and recreational activities
- Crisis Management and intervention including safety plans and risk assessments
- Responsible for client shift note and group note documentation
- Accompany clients on outings and to AA/NA meeting
- Establish a constructive therapeutic community in accordance with Treatment Center polices
- Must be at a post-graduate level with BBS associate number
- Must be able to attend our mandatory weekly treatment team meeting/supervision every Tuesday from 9am-12pm
- Must be able to pass a Live Scan background check
- Driver’s License and reliable form of transportation
Information for Applicant:
- This position will require the following hours (some flexibility available): Sunday-Thursday 1:00pm-9:00pm (except Tuesdays). Tuesdays 9am-5pm
- Position includes weekly supervision towards licensure on site
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits