Agoura Hills, CA
Salary: $15.00 to $17.50 /hour
Evolve Treatment Centers is looking for passionate and enthusiastic MFT/MSW Associates to join our team. This position offers the opportunity for part-time to full-time employment, growth within Evolve and the opportunity to accrue hours towards your MFT/MSW license.
Associates would work out of our beautiful 6-bed adolescent residential treatment center located in Agoura Hills. Our team provides the highest caliber of residential treatment to adolescents struggling with addiction and mental illness. Our ideal candidate is dedicated, responsible, and excited about working with teens with mental health and substance abuse issues. We are looking for candidates who are flexible and willing to adjust to the ever-changing nature of adolescent treatment. The ideal candidate is someone who iseager to learn, flexible with their schedule, and wants to grow within Evolve. Many of our past Associates have gone on to be promoted to a Primary Therapist position.
This is not a typical primary therapist position; however, this role provides the opportunity to get exposure and experience with adolescents struggling with severe mental health and substance abuse issues. Extensive training and support is provided to staff including regular trainings in DBT(Dialectical Behavioral Therapy). This position is challenging yet rewarding as our staff gain the opportunity to make a significant impact in the lives of adolescents and their families.
- Must be registered as an AMFT/ACSW with the California Board of Behavior Science(or ability to be registered within 60 days of hire)
- Must be able to work at least 1 weekend shift (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday)
- Must be able to attend our mandatory weekly treatment team meeting/supervision every Wednesday from 9am-1pm
- Must be able to pass a Live Scan background check
- Driver’s License and reliable form of transportation
Primary Duties Include:
- Provide direct care and supervision to clients in the milleu
- Provide one-to-one support for clients and addresses areas where they need support with individual problems
- Maintain vigilance and awareness of the peer community dynamic while monitoring the behavior, activities and safety of the clients
- Perform biopsychosocial assessments on clients
- Conduct and facilitate psychoeducation groups and recreational activities
- Conduct weekly process groups sessions
- Establish a constructive therapeutic community in accordance with Treatment Center polices
- Crisis Management and intervention including safety plans and risk assessments
- Responsible for client shift note and group note documentation
- Accompany clients on outings and to AA/NA meetings
Information for Applicant:
- Part-time positions typically consist of 2-3 shifts/week to start (approx. 20-28 hours/week)
- Opportunities to transition from part-time to full-time employment status including full benefits
- Position includes weekly supervision towards licensure on site.
- Shift times: (AM Shift) 6am-2pm and (PM Shift) 2pm-10pm