Los Angeles, CA
Intake Advisors are responsible for answering incoming telephone calls and web inquiries, screening the inquiry, and providing necessary information to prospective client’s families and/or referring professionals who are seeking dual diagnosis treatment for adolescents. Intake Advisors are also responsible for setting up in-person assessments and admissions at the PHP/IOP level of care when appropriate.
- Answer general questions about Evolve and provide necessary information about each program offered
- Collect necessary clinical and financial information about prospective client
- Coordinate with VOB team to run prospective client’s insurance
- Ability to explain common types of treatment modalities and terms used in a treatment setting for substance abuse and mental health treatment, (DBT, CBT, 12-Steps, group process etc.).
- Familiarity with DSM-IV-TR and mental health diagnoses a preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to be empathetic and an active listener.
- Clear and concise telephone skills.
- Strong organizational skills: ability to keep information on each case separate and accurate
- Must maintain confidential information
- Ability to effectively utilize computers, various software programs and cell phone technologies
- Ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment.
- Two years of clinical experience is preferred.
- Previous experience working with the chemically dependent population or at-risk youth is preferred.
- Answer incoming phone calls and online inquiries in a timely manner.
- Provide potential client’s families or referring professionals with information on various levels of care.
- Make appropriate referrals to other treatment programs/providers at times when we may not be the appropriate program or lack availability.
- Maintain contact with families when necessary, occasionally outside of normal business hours
- Track calls and document calls effectively and efficiently in Salesforce and Call Tracking Metrics
- Work with program directors of PHP/IOP programs to schedule in-person assessments and coordinate admissions when appropriate.