Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Evolve Treatment Centers is hiring for an LVN on a part-time/every other weekend basis. Our team provides cutting edge residential treatment to adolescents struggling with addiction and mental illness. Our rapidly growing company is looking for those who are highly qualified and passionate mental health professionals to join our team!
This position is located at our new and beautiful 6-bed adolescent residential treatment house, complete with an in-house chef, stunning panoramic views, and other charming amenities in Gilroy, CA.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about working with teens and has strong communication skills, time management skills, and organizational skills. Candidates must be eager to participate in an environment that promotes continuous learning and works as a member of a team.
We are looking for candidates that can stay calm during stressful situations, those that take initiative and maintains appropriate boundaries with clients.
The essential functions for this nursing position include the following:
- Medication inventory
- Conduct weekly urine and analysis and send to labs
- Coordinate with psychiatrist weekly on medication changes and refills
- Provide first aid and nursing care as needed
- Complete and record daily vitals and weekly weight
- Conduct Nursing Assessment for each client at admission
- Coordinate with clients and guardians regarding medication
- Prepare and administer medication daily
- LVN License
- Previous work experience in administrative role
- Proficient in PC, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate productively with other team members; works collaboratively with supervisors, management and colleagues
- Must be punctual
- Have a respectful and professional demeanor and demonstrate appropriate boundaries with clients
- Primary duties are to ensure safety of all children in care
- Ensure needs and services for each child are being implemented
- Ensure all records are up to date; request information; and set up appointments for each child
Job Type: Part-time; Every Other Weekend