Evolve Treatment Centers is now hiring for a dedicated, compassionate, and committed Licensed Vocational Nurse on a part-time/every weekend basis. Our team provides the highest caliber of residential treatment to adolescents struggling with addiction and mental health issues. We are looking for those who want to join us and grow with us!
This position is based out of Evolve’s brand new 6-bed adolescent residential treatment house, complete with an in-house chef, stunning panoramic views, and other charming amenities in Lafayette, CA.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about working with teens and has strong communication skills, time management skills, and organizational skills. Candidates must be eager to participate in an environment that promotes continuous learning and works as a member of a team. We are looking for Licensed Vocational Nurse candidates who can stay calm during stressful situations, those that take initiative and can maintain appropriate boundaries with clients.
** A considerable amount of training will be provided and candidates must be able to attend the 2-week intensive training from March 23rd-April 10th.
The essential functions for this nursing position include the following:
- Medication inventory
- Conduct weekly urine and analysis and send to labs
- Coordinate with psychiatrist weekly on medication changes and refills
- Provide first aid and nursing care as needed
- Complete and record daily vitals and weekly weight
- Conduct Nursing Assessment for each client at admission
- Coordinate with clients and guardians regarding medication
- Prepare and administer medication daily
- Ensure safety of all children in care
- Ensure needs and services for each child are being implemented
- Ensure all records are up to date; request information; and set up appointments for each child
- Valid Licensed Vocational Nursing License
- Previous work experience in administrative role
- Proficient in PC, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate productively with other team members; works collaboratively with supervisors, management and colleagues
- Must be punctual
- Have a respectful and professional demeanor and demonstrate appropriate boundaries with clients
- Experience with EMR is a plus
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Must have a valid DL and reliable transortation
- Must have a clean record and can clear a CA Live Scan background check
Job Type: Part-time; Every Weekend
Salary: Competitive; Depends on experience