San Jose, CA
Evolve Treatment Centers is hiring a Licensed Primary Therapist to join our team at our brand new San Jose IOP/PHP facility! Our team provides the highest caliber of residential and outpatient treatment to adolescents struggling with addiction and mental illness. Our rapidly growing company is looking for those who are highly qualified and passionate mental health professionals to join us.
The ideal candidate is experienced, dedicated, knows how to take initiative, maintains appropriate boundaries, and can stay calm in stressful situations. We are looking for a candidate that enjoys working with adolescents and someone who is flexible and willing to adjust to the ever-changing nature of adolescent treatment.
A considerable amount of training will be provided, and you will have the support of your team-members. This position is challenging yet rewarding as our staff have the opportunity tomake a significant impact in the lives of teens and their families.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain a caseload of approximately 3 clients (including individual and family sessions)
- Complete all necessary documentation on time in EMR
- Facilitate weekly therapy groups, including Process Groups and DBT Groups
- Attend weekly Treatment Team meetings and present cases to clinical team
- Complete Biopsychosocialsupon admission
- Coordinate after-care with parents and Discharge Coordinator
Qualifications and Skills:
- Licensed as a LMFT or LCSW in California (or completed with hours and waiting to take final Clinical Exam)
- Experience with DBT or a willingness to learn
- Availability to be on-call during evenings and weekends
Information for Applicant:
- This is a full-time position, hours are as follows:
- The schedule is Monday-Thursday, 11am-7pm and Friday from 9am-5pm
- Full-time employees will be invited to participate in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes PTO, sick time, and medical, dental, and vision (with employer contribution)
Salary: Competitive annual salary; rate based on experience