Evolve Treatment Centers is hiring a Licensed Primary Therapist to join our team at our brand new residential treatment facility, located in Lafayette, CA! Our team provides the highest caliber of residential and outpatient treatment to adolescents struggling with addiction and mental illness. Our rapidly growing company is looking for those who are highly qualified and passionate mental health professionals to join us.
The ideal candidate is experienced, dedicated, knows how to take initiative, maintains appropriate boundaries, and can stay calm in stressful situations. We are looking for Therapists that enjoy working with adolescents and is someone who is flexible and willing to adjust to the ever-changing nature of adolescent treatment.
A considerable amount of training will be provided and you will be required to attend a 2-week intensive training, which starts on March 25th and ends on April 10th. This position is challenging yet rewarding as our staff have the opportunity to make a significant impact in the lives of teens and their families.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain a caseload of approximately 3 clients (including individual and family sessions)
- Complete all necessary documentation on time in EMR
- Facilitate weekly therapy groups, including Process Groups and DBT Groups
- Attend weekly Treatment Team meetings and present cases to clinical team
- Complete Biopsychosocials upon admission
- Coordinate after-care with parents and Discharge Coordinator
Qualifications and Skills:
- Licensed as a LMFT/ LCSW/LPCC in California (or completed with hours and waiting to take final Clinical Exam)
- Experience with DBT or a willingness to learn
- Availability to be on-call during evenings and weekends
Information for Applicant:
- Must be able to attend the 2-week intensive training session from March 23- April 10
- Full-time employees will be invited to participate in our comprehensive benefits package, which includes PTO, sick time, and medical, dental, and vision (with employer contribution)
- Must be at least 21 year of age or older
- Must have a clean record and can pass a CA Live Scan background check
Salary: Competitive annual salary; rate based on experience