Live out your purpose at Evolve Treatment Centers! We are hiring a Facility Manager/LVN at our beautiful Residential Treatment Center in Tarzana, CA.
At Evolve, as the name stipulates, our focus is on growth and change for adolescents. This position provides you with the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact in the lives of teens, helping to make a positive difference in their lives. We are looking for highly qualified and passionate mental health professionals to join our team and grow with us.
What you will gain:
- The opportunity to be a part of an empowering and supportive team environment that values and recognizes all employees
- The opportunity to help make a difference in the lives’ of teens
- Daily lunches provided by our in-house Chef
- Competitive annual salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
The ideal candidate is passionate about helping teens, is eager to continue learning, and thrives in a team environment. We value excellent communication skills, time management skills, and strong organizational skills in a candidate. Those that are successful in this role possess the ability to remain calm in stressful situations, take initiative, and maintain professional boundaries.
- You have a current LVN License
- You have previous work experience in administrative role
- You possess the ability to multi-task and coordinate productively with other team members
- You are punctual and extremely organized
- You understand the importance of working collaboratively with supervisors, management and colleagues
- You exude a respectful and professional demeanor and demonstrate appropriate boundaries with clients
- You are proficient in PC, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
The most important function of the Facility Manager’s role is to ensure that staff provides 24/7 coverage, as the safety of all adolescents in care is our number one priority. In this role, you will assist the Clinical Program Director in the supervision of staff that provide direct child care services to adolescents in treatment; our objective is to make certain that all needs and services for each client are being implemented. In this position, you will be not only the Manger of the facility but also the lead Nurse. This role consists of about 70% of facility management duties and 30% nursing duties.
- Work alongside and report directly to Clinical Program Director
- Direct supervisor to Weekend LVN and Residential Counselors
- Warmly welcome guests; coordinate and schedule facility tours for new clients
- Create weekly staff schedule
- Coordinate program and client schedules
- Demonstrate model Human Resources standards and maintain personnel files
- Coordinate payroll related issues with Human Resources department
- Ensure facility compliance with accreditation and program standards
- Responsible for the patient discharge process and satisfaction surveys
- Ensure facility grounds are well kept
- Responsible for the management of facility finances
- Leader of safety protocols, including the stocking of emergency food supplies, conducting checks and tests (I.e.: for smoke detectors and fire extinguishers), and that all emergency binders are current and updated
- Medication inventory and daily medication administration
- Conduct weekly urine and analysis and send to labs
- Coordinate with psychiatrist weekly on medication changes and refills
- Provide first aid and nursing care as needed
- Record daily vitals and weekly weight
- Conduct Nursing Assessment for each client at admission
- Liaise between clients and guardians regarding medication
- Ensure all client records are up to date, request information when needed, and arrange appointments for each client as needed
*Candidates must have a valid LVN license and a minimum of 1-year of LVN experience to be considered for this position. Please do not apply to this position if you do not meet these requirements.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
Availability on weekends and evenings for emergencies
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive salary based off experience
We believe in the whole person- the good with the ugly, the challenges with the gifts. Addictions and mental health issues don’t have to be the end all. With a person-centered approach that addresses the physical, emotional and mental health, we aim to instill an intrinsic desire to be a happy, responsible and contributing member of society.