Santa Barbara, CA
Evolve Treatment Centers is looking for a part-time licensed Primary Therapist to join our team at our brand-new Santa Barbara PHP/IOP facility! Our company provides the highest caliber of outpatient treatment to adolescents struggling with addiction and/or mental illness. If you are someone who is eager to promote a holistic approach to treatment addressing the mind, body, and spirit to help teenagers harness their full potential, we encourage you to apply for this position!
Evolve is looking for a professional who is passionate about working with adolescents to join our team, and grow with us. The ideal candidate is flexible, dedicated, knows how to take initiative, maintains appropriate boundaries, and stays calm in stressful situations. We value our employee’s success and happiness and promote a culture where our employees can continually grow and thrive. This position provides you the opportunity to make significant impact in the lives of teens and their families.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain a small caseload (including individual and family sessions)
- Complete all necessary documentation on time in EMR
- Facilitate various weekly therapy groups
- Attend weekly Treatment Team meetings and present cases to clinical team
- Complete Biopsychosocials upon admission
- Coordinate after-care with parents and Discharge Coordinator
Qualifications and Skills:
- Licensed as a LMFT or LCSW in California (or completed with hours and waiting to take final Clinical Exam)
- Experience with DBT or a willingness to learn
- Experience with adolescents preferred
Compensation: competitive and based on experience